Tandulwadi Fort is situated in Saphale near Palghar. Height of this fort is 1900 Ft above sea level.
Trek Grade : Medium
History :- In 1937, Peshwa conquered Tandulwadi fort and took it under Maratha kingdom. It is believed that this fort is built in 13 A.D.
On the Top, One can find remains of old structures, water cisterns, Bastions of the fort well in condition.
Also Forts like Kohoj, Vasai, Kaldurga & Asheri can be seen along with a beautiful view of Vaitarna river.
· On 17th Sep, Reporting at Saphale at 7.45 am ( Central Line Participants can take Dombivali - Boisar Train @ 5.33 am )
· Move to base village by auto
· After Tea & Breakfast, we will start our trek by 9.00 am
· Reach the top by 11.30 am & Explore
· Start Descending & reach the base by 2.30 pm and Have lunch
· Reach Saphale Station by 4.00 pm & move towards Mumbai by train
Trek Fees: Rs.600/- (This includes breakfast & Lunch, Transport charges from Saphale to Saphale Station)
For Enrollment : Visit www.aasamant.com or Contact us
Shweta Bandbe: 9769150130 Akshay Mulye : 9819212975