Grade : Easy to Moderate
Andharban, as the name suggests, means Dark (Andhar) Forest (Ban) & it is so dark & dense that the sunrays don’t reach to the ground even during daytime.
This Trail is of around 13 kms wherein you walk through thick Jungles, Streams, varied flora & encounter few waterfalls on the way.
One will be walking on the ridge which gives breathtaking views of Kundalika Valley, Bhira Dam & Mountain Ranges of Tamhini Ghat.
Andharban is an ancient Trade route which connects Ghat to Konkan Area.
• On 23rd Sep, 1st Pick up at Borivali (E) Railway Station near AC 700 Bus Stop at 10.30 pm , 2nd Pick up at Thane (E) Ticket Booking Counter at 11.30 pm
• Reach Base Village by 5.00 am ,Freshen up & Have Tea-Breakfast
• We will start our trek by 7.00 am
• Have Lunch at Hirdi Village
• Resume the Trek & return to the Pimpri Dam by 3.30 pm
• Move towards Mumbai by 4.00 pm to reach by 10.00 pm
Trek Fees: Rs.1450/- (This includes breakfast, Lunch & Evening Refreshment, Transport charges from Borivali to Borivali Station)
For Enrollment, Contact us :
Shweta Bandbe: 9769150130
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975