Ghangad fort (2500 feet) is located in Lonavala region, on the western side of the Mulshi River which is in Pune District. The fort is surrounded by other forts like Korigad, Telbaila and Sudhagad and yet it is quite lonely and separate from the others. There are two huge rocks caves at the entrance of the fort.
What to see on the fort:
1) We will catch Indrayani Exp. from CSMT @5:40 am, Dadar @ 5.50 am, Thane @ 6.14 am, Kalyan @ 6.33 am & get down at Lonavala
2) From Lonavala by private transport, we will reach to base village. We will take our breakfast in between.
3) We will start our trek @ 10.30 to Ghangad (1.5 hours)
4) Explore the fort (1 hour) & return back to base village (1.5 hours)
5) Have a lunch & return back to lonavala by private transport
6) We will catch Koyna Express @ 5.00 pm from Lonavala & return to Dadar @ 9.35 pm
Trek Fees: Rs. 750/- (Includes breakfast, lunch and transport from Lonawala to Lonawala )
Confirmation for trek is subject to payment of trek fee of Rs.750/-
Organizers have the authority to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation
For enrollment contact: www.aasamant.com
Santosh Bhide : 9930660731
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975