For those who wish to embark on a spirtitual & mystical Journey, Aasamant has come up with its Reilgious Tour to Allahabad-Varanasi-Sarnath.
Major Highlights of the Tour :
1) Triveni Sangam at Allahabad ( 3 Rivers Confluence,namely Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati)
2) Divine Ganga Arati at Varanasi
3) Visitng Anand Bhavan, Residence of Nehru Family now a museum
4) Exploring Various Ganga Ghats at Varanasi, One of the oldest Inhabited Cities in the world known as Kashi/ Banaras
5) Visit to Kashi Vishwnath Mandir, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas
6) Sarnath, the Deer Park Site where Gautam Buddha first taught the Dharma after his enlightment.
Other Attractions – Ramnagar Fort (Varanasi), Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir, Alfred Park, Allhabad Fort
• Fri, Nov 10 – Board the Allahabad Duronto Exp at 05:20 pm from Mumbai
• Sat, Nov 11 – Reach Allahabad at 01 pm. Explore Allahabad in the evening.
• Sun, Nov 12 - After watching Triveni Sangam, Board a train for Varanasi at 10 am. Reach Varanasi at 2 pm. Lunch & Stay at Hotel. Explore various temples and Ghats in the evening.
• Mon, Nov 13 - Visit Saarnath & Ramnagar Fort. Ganga Aarti in the evening.
• Tue, Nov 14 - Visit various ghats in the morning, Post lunch proceed to Allahabad by train. Catch Mumbai- Duronto Express at 7:30 pm
• Wed, Nov 15 – Arrival in Mumbai around 2:30 pm
• INR 13500/- per person
• Cost Includes – All Meals, Travelling from Allahabad to Allahabad, Stay at standard hotels on Double Sharing Basis, Park Fees & Guide Fees
• Cost Excludes – Train Fare, Mineral Water, Camera Fees
• Confirmation of names is subject to payment of Tour Fee of Rs. 8000/-
• Organizers are not responsible for safety of any valuable items of participants
• Organizers can to make any kind of changes in the program without prior intimation
Picture Credits : Shweta Bandbe
For enrollment contact us:
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975
Shweta Bandbe : 9769150130
Thanks & Regards