Kuari Pass trek (12673 feet) is among the most scenic excursions that you will ever take through the Himalayan Mountains. The Kuari Pass trekking which is also known as the Lord Curzon Trail, crossing passes and beautiful river systems in the Garhwal Himalaya. The trail offers a chance to discover the inner Himalayan region in a very short duration.
The trek begins few kms from Joshimath, in the Chamoli district of Garhwal Himalayas, which has evolved into the hub for trekkers and pilgrims of Badrinath. Confluences of several rivers - the Pinder, Kaliganga, Nandakini, Birehiganga & Dhauli Ganga give make up the Pancha-Prayag – namely, Vishnu Prayag, Nandaprayag, Karnaprayag, Devprayag and Rudraprayag.
Highlights of Kuari Pass Trek –
· Opportunity to gaze at the sky-kissing peaks Kamet (7756m), Trishul (7120m), Chaukhamba (7128m) & great peak of Nanda Devi (7817m)
· Imposing peaks like Ghunti, Neelkanth, Dronagiri, Mukut Parbat, Rishi Pahad, Changbang
· The view of these mountains while walking along the nature trails is truly majestic.
· Walking through remote small Himalayan villages
· Beautiful campsites for perfect camping experience
· In this trek we go from jungle of Oak & Deodar
· Gorson Bugyal is a huge meadow which offers a fabulous view, transforms into an eye-catching green beauty during spring
· Last decent to Auli – popular skiing destination during winter because of its glittering slopes and clean environment which is dotted with apple orchards
· Day 1: Reach Delhi and proceed to Haridwar in the evening by train.
· Day 2: Reach Haridwar & by private vehicle reach Joshimath & hotel stay.
· Day 3: Trek to Gulling camp (4 hours) & overnight tent stay.
· Day 4: Trek to Khullara camp (5 hours) & overnight tent stay.
· Day 5: Trek to Kuari pass & back to Khullara camp (8 hrs) & overnight tent stay.
· Day 6: Decent to Auli via Gorson bugiyal (7 hrs) & hotel stay at Joshimath.
· Day 7: Extra day for trek / unexplored sightseeing near Joshimath & hotel stay.
· Day 8: Journey to Haridwar by private vehicle & overnight train for Delhi
· Day 9: From Delhi move to Mumbai
Trek Charges: Rs.11,750/- (From Joshimath to Joshimath - stay, food, experienced trek leaders, trekking equipment’s, forest permits)
Cost Exclusions: Cost of emergency & any other expenses which are not mentioned in charges.
Age Group: Min age limit is 12 years and max depends upon the fitness level
For more Information & Enrollment contact us: www.aasamant.com
Santosh : 9930660731 Akshay : 9819212975