Aasamant Team welcomes you to the Heritage tour to the cities of rocks & Ruins, Ancient Temples, Rock cut Caves & Stone Architecture, Hampi-Badami-Aihole-Pattadakal from 7th Dec to 10th Dec 2017.
Hampi: It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The ancient temples in Hampi have been long known for their aesthetics and world class architecture. Hampi has attracted tourists from all over the world for beautiful temples, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions and royal platforms.
Attractions in Hampi:
• Virupaksha Temple
• Viththal Temple
• Hazara Rama Temple
• Lakshmi Narsimha Temple
• Krishna temple complex
• Elephant Stables, Lotus Mahal
• Archaeological Museum at Kamalpura
• Hampi Bazar, Mint House
• Tungabhadra Dam Garden
Badami: Famous for its Sandstone Caves Temples which were built during the regime of the Chalukya Empire around 6th century.
Cave No 1 is oldest one and made of red sandstone & has hall with numerous pillars.
Caves No. 2 & 3 dedicated to Vishnu are most beautiful ones.
Cave No. 4 is related to Jainism
Aihole: It has historical Temple complex of Chalukyan architecture with about 125 stone temples dating from 5th Century CE. Durga temple & Ravana Phadi caves are most famous here.
Pattadakal: It’s A UNESCO World Heritage Site featuring 6th & 7th Century Hindu & Jain Temples & Also a historical Location where Badami Chalukya kings were crowned. Chalukyas built many Temples here between 7th & 8th centuries.
Trip Cost: - Rs.11,000/- (from Belgaum to Hubballi) (excludes Railway Ticket Cost,Camera Charges, meals in Train & any other personal costs)
• Day 0, 6th Dec (Wedenesday) – Departure to Belgaum by train from Mumbai (6.45 pm)
• Day 1,7th Dec ( Thursday) – Reach Belgaum at 8 am, Proceed to Badami. Post lunch Explore Badami
• Day 2 8th Dec (Friday) – Proceed to Hospet .Enroute explore Aihole & Pattadakal. Enjoy sunset from Dam. Stay in Hospet.
• Day 3, 9th Dec ( Saturday) – Explore various temples of Hampi. Stay in Hospet.
• Day 4, 10th Dec ( Sunday) – Explore rest part of Hampi in Morning & then Proceed to Hubballi to catch train to Mumbai @ 15:45 pm.
• Day 5 , 11th Dec ( Monday) – Arrival in Mumbai around 7:15 am
•For enrollment contact us:
Shweta Bandbe: 9769150130
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975
Pic Credits: Shweta Bandbe