Bijapur : It is the capital of Adilshahi Dynasty from 1490 to 1686. The city consists of the citadel, the fort and the remains of the city. The fort is surrounded by a wall 6 m. in circumference. This wall is from 30 to 50 ft (15 m) high, and is strengthened with ninety-six massive bastions of various designs.
Places to be covered :-
Gol Gumbaz Ibrahim Rauza
Malik E Maidan Gun Asar Mahal
Gagan Mahal Bara Kamaan
Saath Kabar Jami Mashjid
Landa Kasab Gun
· Friday, Jan 11 – Departure to Bijapur by train from Mumbai (9:20pm)
· Day 1 – Reach Bijapur at 07:30 am, Proceed to our hotel. Explore Bijapur.
· Day 2 – Explore remaining places of Bijapur. And board train for Mumbai at 5:45 pm.
· Monday, Jan 14 – Arrival in Mumbai around 5:30 am
Tour Cost - 6000/- per head (Ex Bijapur)
· For enrollment contact us:
Akshay Mulye : 9819212975
Santosh Bhide : 9930660731
Log on to www.aasamant.com