Kundalika River originates from the Sahyadri Hills & Flows through Bhira, a small Town in Maharashtra .This Water body is then fed by surplus water from Mulshi Dam making it a hotspot for Water Rafting.
The Rafting is done in all seasons as it is controlled by the release of the water from Bhira Dam.
A stretch of 14 km with bumpy rapids generated by the rushing water, amidst Lush Green Forests in Kundalika River gives you thrill and adventure.
· 9th Sep 2017 .Saturday : 1st pick up 10.30 pm Borivali (East) Station near 700 A/c bus Stop & 2nd Pickup 11.30 pm Thane (East) ticket booking counter
· We will reach Pali at 2.30 a.m. Rest at Pali for 3 hours.
· On 10th Sep, we will take Pali Ballaleshwar Ganapati Darshan and after breakfast we will head towards Kolad
· We will reach at 8.30 am at the base point of rafting
· After the Briefing Session, We will enjoy thrilling water rafting (2-2.30 hours)
· Post lunch, We will start our return journey to reach Mumbai by 7 pm
Package Fees: Rs.2700/- (This includes breakfast & Lunch, Rafting, Equipment
& expertise charges, Transport Charges from Borivali to Borivali Station)
Safety is taken care with Life Jackets & Helmets. Participants will be accompanied by
1) Eligibility: Age Limit 15 years & above. Non-Swimmers Welcome. No Pregnant
Ladies. Minimum Weight should be 35 kgs & Maximum should be 100 Kgs
2) In case the Rafting is cancelled due to unforeseen events for e.g. the Dam water is not
released, which is a rare chance, Rs 1200 would be refunded to the Participants
For Enrollment: Visit www.aasamant.com or Contact us
Shweta Bandbe: 9769150130 Akshay Mulye: 9819212975