Midas : Prabalmachi Fireflies Special night trek
Batch 1 : May 25-26
Batch 2 : June 01-02
Batch 3 : June 08-09
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2330 Feet
Base Village: Thakurwadi
Kalavantin Durg is situated on northeast side of Panvel, on Mumbai-Pune road. One can see it from express highway a V-Shaped one. The Left one is Kalwantin Durg & right side is Prabalgad.
One reason for people taking interest in the Taj Mahal is romanticism associated with the monument but Kalavantin Durg is another fort in India that is supposed to have been built for a queen. It is 2,330 ft high but no one knows much about its history.
Kalavantin Durg is believed to have been built during the time of Buddha or in or around 500 BC for a queen named Kalavantin
The fort can be found near Mumbai in the Western Ghats which are also called Sahyadri Mountains. It is often visited by tourists (usually local and native) and is also visible from the Mumbai-Pune Express Highway and lies opposite to Prabalgad.
Fireflies or lightning bugs make light within their bodies. This process is called bioluminescence and is shared by many other organisms, mostly sea-living or marine organisms. Fireflies light up to attract a mate. To do this, the fireflies contain specialized cells in their abdomen that make light.Silvery waterfalls, streams, lush green forests and meadows, in the thick of all this is a spectacle of Magical Fireflies in the most luminous way! Leave behind the city chaos and lose yourself to the mountains by spending some fun time with the glowing fireflies.
Day 0: Saturday
Meeting Point : Panvel bus depot at 11.30pm
Leave for base village
Train Time Table - Slow Trains
CST to Panvel
CST 9:29 pm
Wadala 9:47 pm
Kurla 9.58 pm
Mankhurd 10.09 pm
Vashi 10.17 pm
Nerul 10.26 pm
CBD 10.32 pm
Kharghar 10.36 pm
Panvel 10.47 pm
Thane to Panvel
Thane 9.52 pm
Koparkhairane 10.09 pm
Nerul 10.21 pm
CBD Belapur 10.28 pm
Kharghar 10.32 pm
Panvel 10.43 pm
Day 1: Sunday
12:45 am : Reach Base village
01:00 am : Start the trek towards Prabalmachi
Start Fireflies special night trek by midnight
Enjoy Fireflies while ascending
03:30 am : Reach Prabalmachi and Relax
06:30 am : Freshen up and See the rising sun
08:00 am : Start descending after Breakfast and Tea
10:30 am : Reach Base village
11:30 am : Reach Panvel Station and Snacks.
Cost - Rs. 850/- PP
It Includes :
Transport from Panvel to Panvel
Breakfast, Tea and Snacks
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 4 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Shawl / Bedsheet for rest
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.