Message us on facebook
or whatsapp 9769848744
Partner Groups supporting mumbaihikers.com
Mumbaihikers has stopped membership of new trekking groups after a bad experience. new trekking groups please do not contact us on membership
Mumbai Hikers only accepts experience groups with experienced trek leaders. New trekking groups need to send us the details of their qualification and also be approved by the trekking council and/or have trekked with other trekking groups listed on mumbaihikers . We will ask the trek leaders of those groups if you were a co leader on their treks.
Any false information about treks done will lead to automatic ban and blacklisting.
1)Process send an email to [email protected] ,
Subject mumbaihikers.com paid access details
2)Reply to the email containing terms and conditions, agreeing to the terms and conditions
New groups who have never posted on mumbaihikers.com before please email us [email protected] ,Subject mumbaihikers.com paid access details
a) Your group name :-
b) Your group Facebook page :-
c) Link to Facebook event which has full details :-
d) Your group website(optional) :-
e) You need to send you details of your groups
f) Date group started (optional) :-
g) Number of treks done till now :-
h) Name of trek leaders :-
i) Qualifications of trek leaders :-
(number of treks done till now,any trekking qualification NIM,HMI etc)
j)Names of founders (if different from trek leaders) :-
k)Address of main group office (optional for very small groups)
Terms and Conditions
You are granted the right to post your events on Mumbaihikers.com/ Punehikers.com as long as you follow events follow the guidelines below.
You will be banned after 3 warnings if the below rules are broken.
1) Your events is complete with all the information .
your event will not be incomplete with the link to another site .
There will be no link which reads for more details/information click here. (some groups were posting 2-3 links and a link to other sites for details )
2) You will only post your own copyrighted photos . You will only share photos and information where you have permission from the original copyright holder.
3)Your events will not have dates spanning weeks and months . Eg Sept - December.Your events will have fixed dates eg 13th - 14th September 2015
4)You will add separate events for recurring events. Eg separate events for rappelling on 12th 21st 31st of the month
5)Your events will not included banned substances hukka,alcohol and any such variation/intoxicants are NOT allowed on Mumbaihikers.com/ Punehikers.com.Your events must be outdoor treks,river rafting,tour events.
6) Duplicate events in partnership with other groups will be deleted and warning given. Eg same title,same date and same content and cost . (This is for groups which do events in partnership with other groups and post ditto events on Mumbaihikers.com/ Punehikers.com)
7) Title of your events will be [your group name] [trek to [fort name] date . for eg mytrekking group trek to lohagad 15th September 2015
8) You supply false information about your trekking experience
9) you have been drunk on any treks or any complaints about your character verified with two or more trek leaders
All information posted on the Mumbai Hikers website are designed to provide general information .
Individuals should consult a doctor before beginning any program/trek/tour.
Mumbai Hikers makes no representation as to the suitability of any information on the web site for any purpose, and is not under any obligation to update the information
Mumbai Hikers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mumbaihikers.com.