After the breath-taking waterfalls and soothing river of Kondhivade, time to move on for more challenging trek.
Inviting to you all for one day trek to peb fort.
River at Fanaswadi, lot of waterfalls, ambiance of Matheran ranges, foggy weather, greenery everywhere. Perhaps that would be the best description of Peb fort. Check out the pics of our last trek you would find it mesmerizing,
SO PACK YOUR BAGS AND COME WITH US FOR A FUN FILLED SUNDAY.
From Neral station we would travel to Fanaswadi.
Our trek starts from Fanaswadi to Peb fort.
After having lunch at the caves, we would explore the fort.
To make our descend easier, Instead of descending from the same side, we would take a short cut and come out on the Neral-Matheran road.
Participants to either choose to walk down from there or take any local transport for neral station.
Meeting Point: Neral Railway station 8:30 AM
Trek fees: Rs 200/-
Breakfast and Evening Tea
Transportation from Neral to the Base and back,
Camp Instructor, guide and other expertise,
Safety and other equipments required for the trek....
Things to be carried:
• Packed lunch and Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Good trekking shoes
• Haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
• Camera (Optional)
• Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
• avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers
• Drinking and smoking is strictly Prohibited
• The given schedule may vary slightly according to the circumstances on the particular day.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
# Kanwar: 9619262722/9833272744
# Vinayak: 9869227389
Only 20 seats available, Please register as soon as possible.....
Every one is suppose to board the following train: (12 Cars, Karjat Fast)