Trekking in Matheran ranges doesn't get better than this; from Peb we now shift our Focus to Chanderi Fort. If Peb was challenging, Chanderi is mystifying and demanding.
Difficulty level: Medium
Meeting Point: Badlapur station @ 8:15 AM
Everyone are supposed to board the following train: (12 Cars, Karjat Fast)
Trek fees: Rs 250/-
Breakfast & Tea
Travelling from Badlapur to the base & back.
Safety and other equipment required for the trek.
Participants must carry:
• 1 liter of water (at least)
• Packed Lunch
• Sun cap/Windcheater/Umbrella
• Extra pair of clothes (optional)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Good trekking shoes
• Haversack to put all your things; so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
• Camera (Optional)
• Medicines that you require usually. (Optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers.
• Drinking and smoking is strictly Prohibited.
• The above given schedule may vary slightly or completely according to the circumstances then.
• Any kind of misbehavior with the organizers or participants will not be tolerated and such people will be expelled from the trek then and there.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
# Kanwar 9619262722 / 9833272744
# Vinayak: 9869227389