After the success of Kohoj fort, Sahyadri Bhraman Trekkers is organizing
another trek to Korigad fort on 29th July 2012. Details are as under.
Trek to Korigad
Little info about the fort:
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3000 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Peth Shahapur
Korigad is a large fort which offers an unhindered view of the Sahara "Amby
Valley". The fort was built to keep a watch on the Savashni ghat which leads
from Lonavala to Pali.
The itinerary for the Trek is as given below:
1. Dadar, platform no. 4 at 5.30am. Please take Lonavala ticket. (plea
2. Kalyan, platform no. 4 at 6.15am. Please take Lonavala tickey
1. LUNCH for the day
2. A bottle of water (Atleast 2 Ltrs), (A Must)
3. Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
4. Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
5. Good trekking shoes,
6. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
7. Raincheaters and Umbrella (optional)
Note: Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Sachin Priolkar - 9869226337 (for those catching train from Dadar)
Sagar Pathare - 9892984124 (for those catching train from Kalyan)