Backpack holidays announces Fabulous Waterfall Rapelling event at Kondhane, Karjat on 22nd July, 2012
Rappelling is a means of descending steep vertical faces with the assistance of a rope and specialized equipment. It is a quick and exciting experience. When you combine it with the magic of Sahyadris in the monsoon, you get to do that exciting descent through a waterfall. You won’t believe how much fun it is, till you experience it.
Schedule: 22nd July, 2012
5:30 am Borivali (W) Station (near Goragandhi Restaurant. Junction of Chandavarkar and S V Road)
6:15 am Bandra
6:30 am Sion
8:00 am Reach base village
8:00-8:30 am Breakfast & Introduction
9:30 am Reach the waterfall and start rapelling
Extra Rappell will be charged Rs. 250, but will be allowed only after everyone has finished their first chance.
4:00 pm Start for Base
5:00 pm Evening tea and snacks
5:30 pm Start for Borivali (reaching time depends on traffic)
Things to carry:
Identity proof (must) A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
Towel/napkin, Extra Pair of clothes Camera (Optional)
Sports shoes is compulsory Medicines those if u require usually
please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Double pack your valuables in plastic bags. And please no sling bags or Jholas
Contribution per head Rs. 1200/-
1. Transport by non a/c bus 2. Breakfast
3. Evening tea & snacks 4. Fees for expertise and equipments
* Consumption of any kind of drug or alcoholic products is strictly not allowed.
* Participant consuming such products will be asked to leave the group without any kind of refund.
* All the participants have to abide by the rules and regulations of the firm and the organizations team.
Visit our photo gallery by clicking on this link:
To book your seat, Kindly Contact
Dimesh Patel on 9892974968